Photography © Bradley M Jones

As extensions of the Main House, the 1910 brick and limestone Pavilions serve as anchors for the curved entry driveway forecourt. The 1917 kitchen addition to the Main House was also restored, with mid century renovations removed and a new glass skylight canopy added above the new staff apartment entry. A new custom designed kitchen was created with new French doors allowing access to the restored pergola beyond. At the lower level, the existing kitchen was renovated (preserving the original 1917 electric range) along with staff accommodations.

The 2 Pavilions were restored, including new slate roofs, copper flashing and ornate lead and copper clad dormers, and the cleaning and restoration of brick and limestone trim. The “Laundry” Pavilion was adapted as a staff apartment, preserving the ceramic tile walls and soaring ceiling space. The “Billiards” Pavilion was restored to its original use. The interior wood paneling was refinished as was the original pool table.